Home

MamaRoo bouncer

For children 0 to 3 years · Ergonomically correc

12V AC Power Cord for 4moms mamaRoo 2/4 Infant Seat Charger, 2015 mamaRoo Infant Seat Bouncer, rockaRoo Baby Swing, OH-1048B1203000U Replacement mamaroo Power Cord 6.5FT 4.7 out of 5 stars 98 $13.95 $ 13 . 9 AlloverPower 12V 3A AC Adapter Power Cord Charger for 4moms mamaroo 2/4, for mamaroo 2015 Infant Seat Bouncer, for Rockaroo Baby Swing Charging Replacement (6.3Ft Length) 4.6 out of 5 stars 648 $13.59 $ 13 . 5 4moms mamaRoo 4 5 Unique Motions Bluetooth Enabled Baby Swing - Dark Gray Cool Mesh. 4moms. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 1168 ratings. 1168. $249.99. Shipping not available. Not at your store

BABYBJÖRN Newborn Bouncer - Ergonomic baby bouncer

Bouncer Mamaroo Deals - Bouncer Mamaroo at Target

Top 10 Baby Bouncers (2021) - See Prices, Ratings & Review

Good Buy Gear's resident gear expert reviews the top three baby bouncers on the market—the 4Moms MamaRoo 4, the BabyBjorn Bouncer Bliss and the Fisher Price. 4Moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2014 Version. Price: $219.99. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. We are here to provide you with the lowest possible price, while working with our manufacturers to. 4moms mamaRoo 4 5 unique motions Bluetooth Enabled Baby Swing Plush. 4moms. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 1206 ratings. 1206. $249.99. Choose options Free shipping and returns on 4moms 'Classic mamaRoo' Bouncer Seat (Infant) at Nordstrom.com. It moves like you do.™ The 4moms mamaRoo infant seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby. The 4moms team used motion sensors to measure the movements moms and dads make as they soothe their babies, and then replicated those motions in the. 4moms mamaRoo Bouncer Multi Plush Review & Demo! (2016)Unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HUvFhjgq5QMy Current Giveaway: https://gleam.io/fb/aL8bTBuy..

The mamaRoo infant seat is designed to comfort, soothe, and entertain baby. It can be used throughout the day or when parents need a hands-free moment. Pair the infant seat with the mamaRoo sleep bassinet by 4moms which features a firm, flat sleep surface that is designed to help baby fall asleep and stay asleep The 4moms Momaroo is like a combination of a swing, a rocker, and a bouncer all in one, that also happens to look like it belongs in an episode of The Jetsons. The mamaRoo has five motions that are meant to mimic the way in which we hold our babies. Car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock-a-bye, and wave are the unique variations on motions that.

The mamaroo also has built in speakers that play several built-in white noise type sounds and has an auxiliary input to play your music on the mamaroo. This is my only complaint about the mamaroo, the speaker sounds pretty bad. I get it that this is a baby swing and not a nice Bluetooth speaker but, this is an expensive baby swing Buy Eco-Friendly Crafted Nuna® Baby Bouncers. Orders $49+ Ship Free 4moms mamaRoo 4.0 including Insert for Newborns design: Classic Black · 2021. Maximum security - the unique baby bouncer 4moms mamaRoo 4.0 provides your little one with many wonderful hours full of relaxation and fun. For some extra comfort, this bundle contains the matching newborn insert as a reversible pad. Key features at a glance The 4moms® mamaRoo sleep® bassinet uses the same proven motions of the 4moms mamaRoo® infant seat to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep longer. Soothe and comfort baby in the 4moms mamaRoo sleep bassinet with its natural bounce and sway motions that move just like parents do. It features 5 unique rocking motions (car ride, wave. Test & Keep the 4moms Mamaroo Bouncer! Worth $240. Test & Keep the 4moms Mamaroo Bouncer! Worth $240. Register your details with Product Testing USA for a chance to be selected. If you sign up for our website, then.

Although the mamaroo is not as intense a bounce as the yoga ball at all he loves it. All five different settings are smooth and different. The motions are soothing and are supposed to move like a mommy would. My son prefers the car ride on level five speed which is the fastest it goes. He sleeps longer in the mamaroo and will lay awake in the. Details. The mamaRoo Classic Infant Seat from 4moms bounces and sways just like you do when you're comforting your baby. It's soft and plush and provides plenty of entertainment with built-in music and toys and MP3 and Bluetooth compatibility. Provide your baby with realistic rocking and swaying comfort with the 4moms® mamaRoo® Classic Infant.

I have the Bright Starts portable swing that PP has, a bouncer, and the mamaroo and I think they're all different, although the mamaroo is probably closer to the swing in function. My LO didn't like the swing at first (at least 8-10 weeks) and she didn't like the bouncer that much either Mamaroo vs bouncer. f. fulia. Oct 16, 2018 at 5:48 AM. I had put mamaroo in my registry as my sister swears by it. Both of her kids loved it versus any bouncer. But, I received a ingenuity automatic bouncer with no gift receipt and of course I will at least try it out, since I can't return it New (6) from £254.95 + FREE Shipping. Colour: Multi Plush. Style Name: Rocker/Bouncer. The 4moms mamaroo is the original infant seat that replicates parents natural motions. it bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby. With built in sounds and mp3 plug in, select from four soothing nature. Sway, swing, bounce, hop and wave! The 4Moms mamaRoo 4.0 in Classic Grey is the new and improved version of the unique all in one bouncer and rocker. Suitable from birth, your little one will.. 4moms - mamaRoo®4 infant seat - Gray Classic. Best Buy. $239.99. $239.99. 4moms mamaRoo 4 Baby Swing Bluetooth Baby Rocker with 5 Unique Motions Smooth, Nylon Fabric Classic Black. Walmart. $262.34. $239.99. -8%

The MamaRoo also offers four built in sounds, as well as an MP3 function so you and your baby don't have to keep listening to the same melodies over and over again. This baby bouncer is also Bluetooth-enabled, which means that you can control the swing motion, speed and even sounds from your phone The MamaRoo baby bouncer and rocker is nothing like any other infant rocker we've seen before and maybe represents a glimpse into the future. It doesn't just have one motion setting, but five! From car ride and ocean wave to kangaroo setting, the MamaRoo is sure to have the perfect setting to soothe your little one to sleep.Parents don't vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings The Mamaroo has five different motions at five different speeds. You can plug in your phone and play music. It plays its own music, as well. It also has an app so you can control the Mamaroo with your phone, so you don't even have to be within 10 feet of it

4moms Mamaroo 4 Baby Swing - Multi Plush. 96 Reviews. $24999. 20% OFF with JUL20. Other Options. 4Moms Mamaroo Baby Swing - Silver Classic. 109 Reviews. $219.99. $ 153 99 The chic bouncer cover for the 4moms mamaroo and 4moms rockaroo is made of soft, high-quality cotton. The waffle fabric is made of 100% cotton and certified with the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 quality mark. The cotton also ensures that sweat and moisture are absorbed when your baby is soft in the Mamaroo bouncer The Mamaroo baby bouncers are, definitely, futuristic and ahead of the time in the world of the baby swing industry. Its design routinely sooths a child with a mixture of five remarkable swing modes. Besides, it lets you play music or standard sound systems by linking it up with MP3 player. It is an intelligent and well-thought-out design and. The Mamaroo swing and the Baby Bjorn bouncer are both recommended by Wirecutters but I feel like both a bouncer and swing are overkill. If you were choosing between the two which would you get? I will of course keep an eye on listserves and craigslist but for the purposes of this q, assume I will have to buy new.. When you do, a swing, seat or bouncer is a great tool to help calm any tears. One of our community's favorites is the mamaRoo by 4moms. Here's what moms and their babies love about this high-tech bouncer

4moms® accessories for the mamaRoo® infant seat, mamaRoo sleep™ bassinet, breeze® playard, baby swings, high chair, and more 6 matches. ($37.99 - $162.06) Find great deals on the latest styles of Mamaroo bouncer. Compare prices & save money on Baby Bouncers & Rockers

The mamaRoo4 seat offers full recline to allow baby to lie back and relax or sit up and play. The mamaRoo4 is available in the classic seat fabrics in grey and black and have a smooth, woven surface. All seat fabrics are easily removed and machine washable. The Mamaroo is now BLUETOOTH enabled so you can control the motion, sound, speed and. The mamaRoo has five built in motions - the car ride, the kangaroo, the tree swing, the rock-a-bye, and the wave. Each of these movements mimics a different bounce and sway pattern and there are five speeds for each movement so it can be tailored to baby's preferences 99. 4moms mamaRoo 4 baby swing, high-tech baby rocker, Bluetooth enabled - grey classic fabric with 5 unique motions. 4.3 out of 5 stars. 105. $329.99. $329. . 99. Baby Delight Go with Me Alpine Deluxe Portable Bouncer, Charcoal Tweed

Description: It moves as you do. The 4moms mamaRoo 4 infant seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby. Select from five unique motions, like car ride and tree swing, and five different speeds. Choose from four built-in sounds or connect it to any MP3 player. 4moms mamaRoo 4 baby swing, high-tech baby rocker, Bluetooth enabled - grey classic fabric with 5 unique motions 4.3 out of 5 stars 109 $320.52 $ 320 . 5 110 reviews. July 12th 2020, 8:32 am. The mamaroo is great for Newborns. I like that it provides a different range of motion than traditional swings. I love that the toys can be flipped for either colors or black and white for newborns. My son loved to sit and stare at the bold black and white patterns #review #reviewbouncer #reviewbouncerbayi #reviewbouncerbaby #bouncerbaby #bouncerbayi #bouncer4moms #bouncer4momsmamaro 4Moms Mamaroo Insert. The 4moms mamaRoo Plush Insert fits perfectly inside the existing seat in your mamaRoo and provides additional comfort and support for your newborn just where they need it. The insert is reversible, machine-washable, and features colorful monsters on one side and the same pattern in black and white on the other

Mamaroo Swing Bouncer : Targe

The 4 moms Mamaroo bouncer is designed to bounce and sway just as a parent bounces and sways with their baby. It is built for infants up to 25lb and has options such as car ride and swing as well as bouncing and swaying. The nice thing about this rocker is that you can plug it into a mp3 player so choose the sounds your baby can listen to and keep him/her entertained in the best possible way. 4moms Mamaroo is a popular product that many moms love. Before you buy this product for your new little one, you should know what it can safely be used for. Some products aren't safe for sleeping and can be dangerous for your baby to sleep in Mamaroo. Good condition

Amazon.com: mamaroo bounce

1. I also have the original inserts for the mamaroo. Smoke free home
  2. The 4moms ® mamaRoo infant seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their babies. Five Unique Motions. car ride. kangaroo. tree swing. rock-a-bye. wav
  3. 4moms Mamaroo 4.0 Rocker Baby Bouncer - Classic Black -Monochrome Newborn insert. 5 out of 5 stars. (9) 9 product ratings - 4moms Mamaroo 4.0 Rocker Baby Bouncer - Classic Black -Monochrome Newborn insert. £82.00. £15.00 postage. 5 bids ·. Ending Tuesday at 10:01AM GMT. 1d 9h
  4. The MamaRoo baby swing represents everything wrong with high-tech baby gear. At first glance, it's easy to fall for its stylish modern design and unique rocking mechanism. 4moms, the company.
  5. The mamaRoo Sleep bassinet comes in at a significantly lower price point - around $1000 cheaper to be exact. The mamaRoo offers many of the same features as the SNOO and in some ways even more. It rocks the baby to sleep by working through a range of motions, and it uses white noise to soothe the child

4moms mamaroo swing/bouncer Newborn insert included I don't have the toy balls but I have the stick that the balls clip too 4moms mamaroo swing/bouncer - Baby Swings - Manassas Park, Virginia | Facebook Marketplac 2 x 4moms Mamaroo with Newborn inserts all boxed as new as tried twice. Wallasey, Merseyside. 2 x 4moms Mamaroo with Newborn insert all boxed & genuine reason for sale as my twins don't like them as tried twice & both firms replies from them haha Product description Colour:Multi Plush | Style Name:Rocker/Bouncer Product Description It mov. £250 That's why we created the 4moms® mamaRoo®4 infant seat. We put sensor vests on parents to understand those motions and then replicated the bouncing and swaying in the mamaRoo to soothe and entertain better than traditional infant seats. What's Included Includes removable toy bar with three plush toys: crinkl The incredible 4Moms MamaRoo, 100% complete in the original box in excellent condition, super clean with only light use. 100% Authentic 4Moms MamaRoo. 4Moms MamaRoo Infant Seat. The 4moms mamaRoo infant seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby

MamaRoo is by far the greatest baby swing-bouncer out there and the most complex as well. It is true that not all the babies like it, now, every baby is different and it might happen not to like it 4moms MamaRoo (Baby Bouncer / Rocker): 3.4 out of 5 stars from 42 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au Go to previous slide - Best Selling. Graco 1927133 Simple Sway Baby Swing - Abbington. 4.6 out of 5 stars. (27) Total Ratings 27, $57.99 New. Fisher-Price DRG43 Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle 'N Swing - White. 4.8 out of 5 stars Mamaroo Bounce. Plymouth, Devon. £130.00 Stu View Profile. Contact Stu 0744605XXXX Reveal. Email the seller; Favourite only used to put baby to sleep and rest. Comes in a really nice Moon Grey colour. As seen in pics, you get the bouncer, extra cushion, rail to hang the 3 toys. Original box also included. This was bought f £40. Ad posted.

4Moms MamaRoo Baby Bouncer Soother Rocker Seat reviews in

mamaRoo4 Baby Swing & Seat Swing With Natural Motion

Compatible With: 4moms mamaRoo 888.61 Infant Bouncer Swing Seat Power Supply Cord Adaptor For Moms Mams Mama-Roo MamaROO Mama-ROO Brand: Hqrp Model: HQRP 12V Ac Adapter For 4MOMS Mamaroo 888.61 Infant Bouncer Swing Seat Power Supply Cord Adaptor For Moms Mams Mama-roo Mamaroo Mama-roo + Euro Plug Adapter from R680.00 A baby bouncer is often lighter and more convenient, while giving exactly the same help to parents as a baby swing. The baby rocks contentedly and is able to rest in either alternative. About BABYBJÖRN baby bouncers. A baby bouncer from BABYBJÖRN is lightweight to move around your home and compact, so it doesn't take up a lot of space swirlofblue. Jul 28, 2021 at 11:53 AM. @TwinGs-Oct2021, Saw them for the first time in our NICU the other day. Funny thing was that particular baby I saw was not enjoying the mamaroo at all, he much preferred being held which is what I've heard. Some moms swear by it, some moms said their babies didn't like it

The mamaRoo4 infant replicates the soothing motions of a parent holding their children. The best bouncer on the market The 4 moms Mamaroo bouncer Is a state of the art upper budget bouncing chair, it sways, bumps along as if in a car, bounces and is designed to mimic the movement of a mum swaying with her baby, guaranteed to reassure and soothe your baby off to sleep. The beauty of this baby bouncer is the speakers Mamaroo may look like your run-of-the-mill baby bouncer but it's actually a lot more than that. Sure, it does gently bounce babies, but as it is an electronic device designed to hold your baby safely, it is also packed with a series of other features that your baby will enjoy. The main feature of this product is that it provides a baby seat. The Mamaroo came in three very neat boxes, one was the online retailer's and two were 4moms boxes. The bouncer itself, was packed in Styrofoam, so there was no damage done to anything. The Mamaroo's design is very sleek, the base is designed as the seat, so it does not take that much space. The color is a light gray and is a perfect neutral shade 4moms. 4moms is a unique mix of a robotics company that brings both moms and dads technologically advanced child care products. The main goal of 4moms is to create products that improve and raise the bar for all other products of its kind. 4moms embraces change and collaboration, they believe in hard work, staying humble, and that something can always be better

Amazon.com : 4moms mamaRoo 4 Baby Swing, Bluetooth Baby ..

1. The mamaRoo®4 baby swing bounces and sways just like parents do, while the rockaRoo® baby rocker has the front-to-back gliding motion babies love. Shop now. 4moms® baby swings and seats will entertain and soothe baby while you get stuff done. The mamaRoo®4 baby swing bounces and sways just like parents do, while the rockaRoo® baby rocker.
  2. We have a mamaroo, rockaroo, 2 rock and plays and two bouncers. We use everything but the rockaroo (they hate it) every day. At 10 weeks they prefer the bouncers over every thing else
  3. The mamaroo is a godsend! It is an awesome machine! We bought one and our little newborn cousin loves it and hates the swing and the bouncer! The mamaroo essentially replaces the swing and bouncers because it does their job and more. Save your money and get the mamaroo...it also is a space saver
  4. You won't find better than our fun collection of baby bouncer chairs, rockers and baby swings. Enjoy a 2-year guarantee, plus free delivery available. 4moms Mamaroo Cradle - Silver Plush 4. 4moms Mamaroo Cradle - Silver Plush 4. Maxi-Cosi Kori Baby Rocker - Graphite
  5. 4Moms MamaRoo Bouncer Features. Suitable From: Birth -12 kg approx. 5 soothing motions based on human soothing. Control the motions by your smart phone via Bluetooth. 3 point safety harness. 4 built in sounds. MP3 player connector. Adjustable seat and full recline option. Removable hanging toys
  6. The MamaRoo Bouncer is named that for a very specific reason. Swaying side to side and bumping up and down, its movement is designed to comfort and entertain children. With five settings such as Car Ride and Tree Swing, the MamaRoo Bouncer also emits soothing sounds and stimulates visually with an artistically inclined mobile
  7. Parents don't vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that's what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. The 4Moms team used motion sensors to measure the movements of reals moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It's the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements.

Amazon.com: mamaroo sea

The link to Mamaroo 4.0 Bouncer has been copied Details the 4moms® mamaroo®4 infant seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their babies. It features five unique motions and five speed options for a total of 25 different combinations The 4moms mamaRoo4 infant seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby. Select from five unique motions, like car ride and tree swing, and five different speeds. Choose from four built-in sounds or connect it to any MP3 player. The seat reclines to multiple positions to allow baby to lie. It's the 4moms MamaRoo Swing! Not a traditional baby swing, this innovative mamaroo swing mimic's the natural movements you make when you are holding a fussy or cranky baby. These movements help sooth the baby and ultimately calm them down. A great swing for preemies, this bouncer swing can also be used for all babies up to 25 pounds We used the Mamaroo from birth until 4 months on a daily basis. Our son loved it and it was a big help during those first 3 months of life. After 4 months our son could hold his head up and was so active he enjoyed being in a bouncer more than a swing. The reality is, the Mamaroo is expensive to only use for such a short period of time

Amazon.com : 2015 mamaRoo infant seat - classic grey : Bab

1. 4moms mamaRoo 4 Baby Swing, Bluetooth Baby Rocker with 5 Unique Motions, Smooth, Nylon Fabric, Black Classic. Graco EveryWay Soother Baby Swing with Removable Rocker, Tristan. Graco Duet Sway LX Swing with Portable Bouncer, Camila. Fisher-Price Woodsy Wonders 2-in-1 Deluxe Cradle 'n Swing
  2. The sparks you're noticing when plugging the mamaRoo infant seat power supply into a wall outlet or when connecting the power cord into the base of the seat are normal. The mamaRoo contains capacitors - electronic storage devices - that charge when first plugged in. The action of plugging in the power supply, draws a brief burst of power.
  3. The Mamaroo Bouncer ($200) is a tricked out baby seat that uses micro-robotics to move in five distinct motions - kangaroo, car ride, tree swing, ocean wave, and rock-a-bye - all created to.
  4. When it comes down to it, the 4Moms Mamaroo is a quality baby bouncer option that is stylish, functional, and comfortable. Although it's a little pricier than most other infant seats, it's well worth it because of all the features and benefits that it has to offer. Basically, if you want the best of the best in relation to infant seats for.
  5. The mamaRoo Classic Infant Seat from 4moms bounces and sways just like you do when you're comforting your baby. It's soft and plush and provides plenty of entertainment with built-in music and toys and MP3 and Bluetooth compatibility. Provide your baby with realistic rocking and swaying comfort with the 4moms® mamaRoo® Classic Infant Seat.

Mamaroo Infant Seat : Targe

Mamaroo vs. Swing & Bouncer. My husband and I are creating our registry right now and would would really like to save as much space in our townhouse as possible by getting products that can eliminate or consolidated two other products. We are looking into getting the mamaroo that says it can take the place of a swing and a bouncer The difference between the mamaRoo and a vibrating bouncer is that it actually sways just like mum and dad. The product makers used motion sensors to measure the movements of real parents as they soothed their babies and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. With five different motions, car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock a bye and ocean. The mamaRoo is presently Bluetooth empowered so you can control the movement, sound, speed and volume from your perfect savvy gadget. Contrasted with other bouncers I've attempted, the Mamaroo is my top choice. Baby Swing. For a certain something, dissimilar to the Baby Bjorn bouncer or the Nuna Leaf, the movement doesn't rely on you

The 4moms MamaRoo blurs the lines between swings and bouncers, but I am adamant that it is, in fact, a bouncer. This modern contraption features five motions: car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock. item 4 4moms mamaRoo 4 Baby Swing Rocker w 5 Unique Motions Smooth Nylon Fabric Black 4 -4moms mamaRoo 4 Baby Swing Rocker w 5 Unique Motions Smooth Nylon Fabric Black. $149.99. +$14.60 shipping The mamaRoo plush is the same great mamaRoo with a softer, plush seat fabric that's even more comfortable for your baby. Just like the classic, the plush seat is machine washable and easy to zip in and out of your mamaRoo. Five unique motions based on real parental movements; Five speeds (now faster!) Built-in nature sounds and an MP3 hooku 4Moms Mamaroo Bouncer Multicolor Plush - 2014 Version. Price: $249.99. Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart The mamaRoo includes a removable seat cover that is machine washable. Weight limit. You and begin utilizing your mamaRoo from birth until your baby reaches the 25 lb weight limit. Dimensions. The mamaRoo weighs in at 19 lbs with the following dimensions: 33L x 19.5W x 25.5H. AC Adapte

The 4moms® mamaRoo® rocker is the original infant seat that replicates parents natural motions. It bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby. From birth up to 9kg (or until baby can sit up unassisted) 5 unique motion (car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock-a-bye and wave The 4moms ® mamaRoo sleep ™ bassinet uses the same proven motions of the 4moms mamaRoo ® infant seat to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep longer. Soothe and comfort baby in the 4moms mamaRoo sleep bassinet with its natural bounce and sway motions that move just like parents do. It features 5 unique motions (car ride, wave, kangaroo. Instruction Manuals for the mamaRoo infant seat - 4moms. 4moms. mamaRoo® infant seat. mamaRoo infant seat - Getting Started

4Moms MamaRoo Bouncer with 4Moms Infant Insert, MonsterHoliday 2012: Tech Gifts for Babies & Toddlers - Techlicious4moms Mamaroo Multicolour Plush - Babyroad

4moms mamaRoo 4.0 Baby Rocker, Black. £249.00. Beautiful Bambino. 4moms mamaRoo 4.0 Rocker - Silver Plush. £249.00. BOURNEMOUTH BABY CENTRE. 4moms mamaRoo 4.0 Classic Grey. £249.00. 4moms MamaRoo 4.0 Rocker/Bouncer-Classic Black The mamaRoo is an ergonomic infant seat that merges technological innovation and nature to offer an alternative to old-fashioned bouncers and infant swings. Whether it's to calm colic, soothe a sick baby, captivate a growing imagination or ease a little one to sleep, the mamaRoo is at the front of modern infant care The unit is in great condition. Features: 5 unique motions (car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock a bye, and wave). Adjustable seat recline. (See supported devices) Total Ratings 23, $249.93 New. $134.00 Used. Fisher-Price CMP83 Infant-to-toddler Rocker - Geo Diamonds Baby Bouncing Chair. 5 out of 5 stars. (2) Total Ratings 2, $9.95 New. Fisher-Price CMR19 Infant-to-Toddler - Floral Confetti Swing Baby Chair