Home

Canon AE 1 Program not firing

CANON AE-1 PROGRAM Similar models: other A-series Canons Battery: 6V PX28 or 544 (negative ground) Fig. 1-top cover removed, rewind side Fig. 2-top cover removed, wind side Fig. 3-bottom cover removed Fig. 4-front view, covers removed Fig. 5-top view, IC4 lifted out FIGURE 1 BATTERY­ TEST SWITCH KVc Fig. 6-top view, piezo beeper remove The Canon AE-1 Program is a 35 mm single-lens reflex camera that uses Canon's FD mount lenses. It was introduced in 1981 as the successor to the Canon AE-1, five years after that camera's introduction. The major difference was the addition of the Program AE mode first seen in the A-1 The AE- 1 PROGRAM uses color (negative or slide) or black-and-white film in standard 35mm cartridges. Place the cartridge in the film chamber as shown. Then push the rewind knob down, turning it until it drops into its normal position. Pull the film leader across the camera and insert it into any slot of the take-up spool The Canon AE-1 Program is a 35 mm single-lens reflex camera that uses Canon's FD mount lenses.It was introduced in 1981 as the successor to the Canon AE-1, five years after that camera's introduction. The major difference was the addition of the Program AE mode first seen in the A-1.This mode sets both the shutter speed and aperture automatically—albeit with a slight bias towards the shutter.

The Canon AE-1 Program is a 1981 revision of the original AE-1. To this older camera, the AE-1 Program adds a full automatic Program mode, an electronic light meter readout in the viewfinder, and a few smaller changes which have been explored in-depth in a previous article wherein James compared the two cameras at length Canon AE-1 Features. Canon ae-1 has a horizontal and electronically operated artifact focal plane shutter with AN magnet with a speed varying from two to 1/1000 seconds. And a 1/60th second X-sync and bulb flash. The height of the camera is 87 mm, the measurements are 14 mm, the depth is 48 metric linear units and the weight is 590 g Canon AE-1 program stopped working (locked up)? Discussion in 'Canon EOS' started by charles_madigan, Aug 24, 2002. charles_madigan. I borrowed a AE-1 program camera. It was working (I could advance the film and fire the shutter). All of a sudden, it will not fire the shutter. I put a new batt in it and the red lights work in the vie The Canon AE-1 Program is a fantastic film camera. Below are the top 5 lenses to use with the Canon AE-1 Program. If you're in a hurry: Kit Lens - Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 (); Wide Angle Lens - Canon FD 28mm f/3.5 (); Portrait Lens - Canon FD 100mm f/2.8 (); Zoom Lens - Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f/3.5 (); Macro Lens - Vivitar 90mm f/2.8 (); Down below the best Canon lenses are split up by type of. The Canon AE-1 (Program) is by far the camera that has had the most impact on my life. Not that there's anything particularly extraordinary about this classic film SLR, aside from its affordability, availability and reliability - ok, I guess that makes it a little special

The Canon AE-1 Program is an absolutely legendary camera. I haven't come across another camera that I love using anywhere near quite as much as it. The AE-1 combines all the components an SLR should have in a nice tight little package. I love it so much because it is one of their earliest cameras that will allow you to shoot on full auto mode. I go over the features and operation of the Canon AE-1 Program. Including how to load film and change battery Canon AE-1 Program. The AE-1 is a legendary SLR because it was the first microprocessor-equipped SLR and also because it was the best seller of its time. Thanks to a major advertising campaign, the AE-1 was sold more than one million units. Its enormous sale volume made it an unprecedented success in the SLR camera market

Amazon.com : Vintage Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Camera ..

1. Canon AE-1 Program 35mm Film Manual Camera w/ 50mm F1.8 Lens Excellent Condition. $256.00. $15.00 shipping. or Best Offer. 1,631 sold
  2. Released in 1981, the Canon AE-1 Program is an updated version of Canon's famously popular AE-1 camera from 1976. The AE-1 Program has the same classic Canon design and capabilities as the original AE-1 but with some nice extra features. Set to the eponymous 'Program' mode, the camera can automatically set both aperture and shutter speed so a.
  3. The Canon A-1, Canon AE-1 and Canon AE-1 program. what's the difference and which of these 35mm film cameras is for you? -----..
  4. The Canon AE-1 is a 35mm film SLR camera with shutter-priority automatic exposure and manual override, produced by Canon in Japan and produced between 1976-1984.. By using a microprocessor, Canon was able to simplify the design, and by using a highly automated production process, they were able to keep costs low. The result was one of the first affordable TTL autoexposure cameras to hit the.
  5. 4.5 out of 5 stars. (60) 60 product ratings - Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Film Camera with 50mm & 135mm Lens. $179.88. $16.78 shipping. or Best Offer

The Canon AE-1 Program was a 135 film single-lens reflex camera that used Canon's FD mount lenses. It was introduced in 1981 as the successor to the Canon AE-1, five years after that camera's introduction. The major difference was the addition of the Program AE mode first seen in the A-1 The AE-1 Program camera was developed in response to the demand for program AE and to succeed the original AE-1. The camera now had both shutter speed-priority AE and program AE modes. It also sported a palm grip like the A-1. The camera was also compatible with the A-1's Motor Drive MA. The viewfinder featured LEDs Best Film for Canon AE-1. Honestly, you're going to get stunning results with any roll of film that you put through your Canon AE-1. Where I think the Canon AE-1 shines, though, is as a camera that you take EVERYWHERE with you to document your life Canon AE-1 Program Black 35mm Film Camera with Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 Lens. frameworkcamera. 5 out of 5 stars. (9) $319.00 FREE shipping. Only 1 available and it's in 2 people's carts. Add to Favorites Canon introduced the AE-1 Program in 1981. It adds programmed autoexposure to the AE-1. It features a cloth-curtain shutter with speeds up to 1/1000 sec, flash synchronization at 1/60 sec, a big, bright viewfinder with an interchangeable split/microprism focusing screen, and compatibility with the entire range of good Canon FD-mount lenses, all.

The Canon AE-1 Program - Basic Steps - Part I

1. g modern-day batteries are better and more efficient than ones from the 1980s when this camera first came in the market, so the 1-year battery life should be accurate
  2. t w/FD 50mm 1:2 Free/Shipment . £147.04. Free postage. or Best Offer. 11 watching. SPONSORED. Canon AE-1 AE1 program 35mm SLR Camera Near Mint Black FD 28mm F1:2.8 Free/Ship. £156.61. Free postage [Near MINT] Canon AE-1 Program SLR Silver + New FD 50mm f1.4 Lens From JAPAN
  3. Canon FL series with stopped-down metering. Standard lenses for the Canon AE are Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C. Canon Breech-Lock mount, Canon FD, FL and R lenses can be used. The viewfinder is fixed eye-level pentaprism with a field of view that is 93.5% vertical and 96% horizontal coverage of.
  4. al. Shutter speed range 2 sec to 1/1000 plus B, flash sync at 1/60, self timer
  5. Canon AE-1 Program Camera. Canon AE-1 Program (April 1981 - 1986) Specifications. Type: 35mm single lens reflex (SLR) camera with electronically controlled automatic exposure (AE) and focal plane shutter. Exposure Modes: Programmed AE, Shutter-speed priority AE, AE Flash photography with specified Canon electronic flash units, and manual override
  6. With the AE-1, the user's going to need to understand shutter speed and how it affects photography. People who don't understand this will have to learn, or look for a different camera. But don't fret; Canon's AE-1 Program is essentially the same camera as the AE-1, with the added ability to shoot in P mode
  7. Canon AE-1 Program Instructions Manual. Hide thumbs. Also See for AE-1 Program. Instructions manual - 88 pages. Manual - 72 pages. Service manual - 62 pages. 1. 2. 3

Canon AE-1 Program - Wikipedi

Canon AE-1 Program Camera Review - Beginners' Best Choic

1. Lomopedia: Canon AE-1 Program. In 1981, five years after the Canon AE-1 was released, Canon introduced its successor called AE-1 Program. As you may have guessed, it had many similarities with the earlier Canon A-1, beginning with the Program AE mode. Selecting this mode will automatically set both the shutter speed and aperture, although.
  2. Ken Rockwell posted some links to photos of a Canon AE-1 Program Digital a couple days ago, and photo-enthusiasts around the web have been discussing whether or not it's a real camera.. From the.
  3. e encouraged me back in 2016 to do this and compare B&W film with photos from my digital camera in B&W. After seeing the results, I was hooked on film again

The Canon AE-1 Program is an advanced manual focus SLR produced by Canon, Inc. between 1981 and 1987. It features through the the lens (TTL) full aperture metering and shutter priority metering. The AE-1 Program can take the entire Canon FD series of bayonet mount lenses (which can be bought very inexpensively on ebay at a fraction of the EOS. The AE-1 Program is a 35mm SLR camera made by Canon in 1981. Canon describes it as a successor to the enormously successful AE-1, released five years earlier. though in some ways it is also accurate to call it a budget version of the more upmarket A-1.Many users wanted an entry-level SLR with the 'Program' (auto exposure) mode found on the A-1, whereas the earlier AE-1 has only shutter. With a split prism, the Canon AE-1 is able to do that with aplomb, so bravo on covering the basics. However in every other way, using the AE-1's viewfinder is an act of frustration. The Canon AE-1 does offer TTL metering typical of the era, that in my experience is accurate as any 40+ year old center weighted metering has any right to be Canon AE-1 Program / Die Bedienung der AE-1 PROGRAM instruction manual. Posted 4-7-'07 - 3-2-2012 The next page contains information on this camera. If the image below looks like your camera, click below to see the full manual. This camera manual library is for referenc

Canon AE-1 Program + Canon FD 50mm 1.8 + Vivitar 28-85mm 3.5-4.5 + Vivitar 70-200mm 3.8-4. Nikon FE + Nikon Series E 35mm 2.5. all are around the same price but i'm stuck and i cant decide which to buy... i would mainly shoot street photography \ portraits \ architecture \ and would really like to be able to shoot at night Canon AE-1 Program เป็น กล้องใน Format 135 ถูกวางไว้ใน ระดับ Consumer ซึ่งน่าจะชนกับ Pentax K1000, Nikon FE2 และ Olympus OM-10 ในสมัยนั้น AE-1 Program เริ่มผลิตขึ้นเมื่อ 1981 เป็นรุ่นหลังต่อจาก AE-1 ทั้ง.

Video: Canon Ae 1 Program Worth W-SE (Web - SEcurity

View and Download CANON AE-1 PROGRAM REPAIR MANUAL instruction manual online. Welcome to ManualMachine. AE-1 PROGRAM REPAIR MANUAL. Manual. 61 pgs 15.81 Mb 0. Table of contents. Loading... CANON AE-1 PROGRAM REPAIR MANUAL Manual. Download for 1. Loading... + 42 hidden pages Unhide for 1 View and Download Canon AE-1 instruction manual online. We have sent a verification link to to complete your registration. If you can't find the email, check your Junk/Spam folder Intro: Canon's AE-1, released in 1976, and the subsequent AE-1 Program, released in 1981, are cult classics in the crowded SLR market. Touted as the world's first camera equipped with a microprocessor, it gave photographers the option to use Shutter Speed Priority exposure mode, rather than the usual Aperture Priority offered by their main competitors

Canon AE-1 program stopped working (locked up)? Photo

The Canon AE-1 Program is a 35 mm single-lens reflex camera (SLR) that uses Canon's FD-mount lens system. The AE-1 Program was introduced as the successor to the Canon AE-1 in 1981. The biggest difference between the AE-1 and AE-1 Program is the addition of the Program AE mode, which was first seen in the A-1 model The Canon AE-1 Program is a 35mm single lens reflex camera designed to accept Canon FD mount lenses. The Canon AE-1 Program was introduced in 1981. It is nearly identical to the original Canon AE-1 introduced five years prior with the notable addition of a full Program mode auto exposure system. The Canon AE-1 Program still allows the user to manually control all aspects of exposure if they. Canon ae-1 program. View Item in Catalog Lot #21 . Time Remaining: updating... left to bid! No bids placed by YOU! Placing your bid. please wait... You've been outbid. Bid again. Reserve Not Met. BID NOW $0.01. PLACE BID or . Enter a maximum bid You Entered: CONFIRM BID.

The 5 Best Canon AE-1 Program Lenses Outside The Sho

upload all your photos made with a canon ae-1 program. if possible, describe: - which objective was used - exposure time - flash? which one? - some filters? enjoy! greetings www.mikrophon.ne The Canon AE-1 The Canon AE-1 and a 135mm f/3.5 lens. I picked up this vintage Canon lens cap somewhere, too, that just slides on and somehow stays pretty well. (Daniel J. Schneider) Released in 1976, the Canon AE-1 was the first of the A-body cameras and the model for the line as it expanded Original Price. 81,000 yen (w/FD 50mm f/1.4SSC), 4,000 yen (case) Introduced in April 1976, the AE-1 was a very successful camera worldwide. When the AE-1 came out, TTL manual-metering models (including the Canon FTb and FTb-N) were still the mainstream in the 35mm SLR market. Autoexposure models were still at the very top end of the SLR market Also, in the group photos in this article, I show the AE-1 Program with a Canon f/1.4 lens which could make the images brighter, but for the viewfinder pics, I had a Canon f/1.8 lens mounted which although still faster than the Pentax's f/2 rating, it should not make a noticeable difference in brightness

Canon AE-1: the gear that changed my (photographic) life

The Canon AE-1 Program followed the original AE-1 model with the addition of Program Auto Exposure, improved durability, interchangeable focusing screens and the ability to accept Canon's Motor Drive MA. Easy to use and reliable as well, the AE-1 Program went on to become one of the most successful camera designs in history Canon instruction manuals for Canon AE-1 Program, Canon AE-1, Canon Interchangeable Lenses FD and Canon EOS Rebel II / Rebel S II. Canon Inc. Published by Tokyo, Japan: Canon Corporation, [n.d], [n.d.], 1991., 198 canon ae-1 program manual mode. canon ae-1 manual mode. Mount the Speedlite 155A on the AE-1. 4. 1. Remove the Battery Pack A,. 2. Load the batteries into the Battery Pack A. 3. Attach the Battery Pack A to the Power

Canon AE-1 Program Review - James Grund

1. It's an oft-asked question between the Canon AE-1 Program vs Pentax K1000: Which Is Better!? I have run reviews on both these models you can check out the Canon AE-1 Program Review or my Pentax K1000 Review.. In this article, I'll run through the battle of the two entry level, film photography beginner heavyweights
  2. 4.5 out of 5 stars. 3 product ratings. - Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR MF Film Camera Black Japan #2153. C $116.62. Top Rated Seller. Top Rated Seller. Trending at C $193.67. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. From Japan
  3. Canon AE-1 Program f/1.4 35mm Film Camera with Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 Lens. FilmClubDirect. 5 out of 5 stars. (116) $334.00 FREE shipping. Add to Favorites. Quick view

Canon AE-1 Program Review and How To - YouTub

How much is a canon ae-1 camera worth? Canon AE-1 Valu

Canon AE-1 program with 50/1,8mm FD lens. $ 199.00. & Free Shipping. Canon AE-1 program with 50/1,8mm FD lens quantity. Add to cart. Free shipping on orders over $500! Done. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Done Category:Taken with Canon AE-1 Program. Deutsch: Fotos, die mit einer Canon AE-1 Program aufgenommen wurden. English: Photographs taken with a Canon AE-1 Program 135 film SLR camera. This category is not shown on its member pages unless the appropriate user preference is set Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR with FD 50mm f/1.8, Canon FD 75-200mm f/4 5, and Motor Drive MA. Also includes original instructions manuals for camera and motor drive, Sunpak 266D dedicated flash,.. The Canon AE-1 Program, the most popular model of Canon A-series of 35mm SLR film cameras, was launched by Canon in 1981 as an upgrade to the AE-1 (1976). The camera was updated with the Programmed AE exposure mode as an addition to the Shutter-Priority AE mode that Canon AE-1 already has. The program mode, which sets both shutter speed and. Vintage 1981 Canon AE 1 Program 35mm Single Lens Reflex Camera + Lenses Kit!The Canon AE-1 Program is one of the most popular cameras of all time, and for very good reason: it is a spectacular camera. - Ken Rockwell Camera is pre-owned, fully tested by FPP's Michael Raso and ships with new batteries and ready to sho

Vintage 1981 Canon AE 1 Program 35mm Single Lens Reflex Camera. The Canon AE-1 Program is one of the most popular cameras of all time, and for very good reason: it is a spectacular camera. - Ken Rockwell. Camera is pre-owned, fully tested by FPP's Michael Raso and ships with new batteries and ready to shoot!* Here are four full page ads from Canon promoting their SLR line, with two pages dedicated to the new high tech 'programmed' AE-1 Program. The reason this ad caught my eye is that I bought one new in 1983 with the kit 50/1.8 lens; I think it was about $200; a short time later I added the Canon FD 70-210mm F/4 for $219, and a FD 28mm F/2.8. Canon Film Service. Canon AE-1 / AE-1 Program Repair. Canon AE-1 / AE-1 Program Repair. $109.00) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review ×. Canon AE-1 / AE-1 Program Repair. Rating Required. Name Email.

Canon AE-1 Program Short Review April 21, 2021 Computers & Electronics , Hobbies & Leisure by vinceleste Just look at the rusticity and essence that the Canon AE-1P represents for the entry-level SLR and as an amazing camera for those who are still using film for photography Camera: Canon AE-1 Program Trending Recent Popular. 1 2 Next. Languages. You're currently viewing this page in English. You can change your language preferences any time you like — just select your language from the dropdown list! Newsletter. Keep up to date with all things Lomography!. Apr 12, 2012. #4. Way back when I used AE-1's my favorite accessory was a Power Winder. I used to shoot cars at local drag and stock car tracks, and having the auto winder was great. Of course later when I moved up to the AE-1Program and the A-1, Motor Drive MA was even faster and better Push the stop-down lever towards the lens until it locks. Make sure the shutter speed selector dial is NOT on PROGRAM. While pressing the shutter button, turn the aperture ring until the stopped-down metering and 5.6 appear. Correct exposure cannot be obtained with any other display. Press the shutter button all the way down for exposure The Canon AE-1 is a 35 mm single-lens reflex (SLR) film camera for use with interchangeable lenses. 33 Questions View all . Michael Fischer. Rep: 49. 2 . 1 . Posted: 04/29/2013. Options. Permalink; History; Subscribe; Unsubscribe; The manual winder will not advance the film..

Canon Canon AE-1 Program Film Cameras for sale eBa

Canon AE-1 Program + FDn 50mm f/1.8. A Canon film camera classic in excellent condition. New light seals, all working. Regular signs of use. Lens has some regular dust, nothing excessive. Small, faint mark on front lens. Focusing is smooth. Canon lens cap and Finnish instructions are included Canon AE-1 Program Instruction Manual. Download. Canon AE-1 Program Instruction Manual. Anna Maxii. Loading Preview. Related Papers. Debugging of parallel and distributed programs. By Vitor Duarte. Distributed leadership: working together to ride the waves. The Action Self-Enabling Reflective Tool (ASERT). He started out with a Canon AE-1 Program SLR, and apparently simply stuffed the guts of a compact digital camera of some sort inside, resulting in what he calls the AE-1 Program Digital -- a 9. Canon AE-1 mirror stuck. Discussion in 'Canon Conflab' started by nf3996, Dec 16, 2002. Dec 16, 2002 #1. nf3996 Well-Known Member. My brother has a Canon AE-1 which he hasn't used for a few years, but he dug it out at the weekend to see if it would still work. The battery was dead so he replaced it with another which seemed to have some life in it If anyone is still looking/interested in purchasing a Canon AE-1 program camera, I have have one. The lens that I have with it is a Sigma Zoom-Master 35-70mm 2.8-4 and a UV filter. It's pretty much brand new. I got it for graduation (1985) and hardly used it

Canon AE-1 Program Chrome 35mm Camera Body at KEH Camer

On-line camera manual library. If you find this manual useful, how about a donation of $3 to: M. Butkus, 29 Lake Ave., High Bridge, NJ 08829-1701. and send your e-mail address so I can thank you. Most other places would charge you $7.50 for a electronic copy. or $18.00 for a hard to read Xerox copy Canon AE-1 Program Aperture Issue. Hey everyone! I am seemingly not able to get my AE-1's aperture to close down, it's stuck wide open. I thought this was a lense issue, went as far as dissasembling the lens to mess with the aperture, put it back together, thought I broke the lens so I bought a new one, still the same problem. SO I'm assuming. 274. Posted by. u/imalittlecooler. 6 days ago. So excited I found this sub! Film photography is a huge passion of mine. Shot on the Canon AE-1 Program. 1 / 3. 274

Canon: Canon AE-1 program - c1981. 35mm film, SLR camera. Same as the AE-1, but with program AE mode. Motor Drive compatible Yes (recommended) Mar 3, 2017. #1. Hello, So I tried following one of the many tutorials to fix the AE-1 squeak by trying to lubricate the gears that flip the mirror and it seems like the oil I used slowed down the mirror along with some other things. I don't have a comparison video but a 1/1000 shutter speed should be a lot faster and. In fact, it could be argued that the runaway success of the A-1 prompted Canon executives to follow up the AE-1 with the AE-1 Program, in order to take advantage of the AE-1's success and brand but leverage the technological breakthroughs present in the A-1 Canon AE-1 = $90.00 Canon AE-1 Program = $100.00. A battery door Adds $20.00, most other parts like viewfinder window or rewind knob or focusing screen will add $15.00 each. Most other parts are included in a complete overhaul. Canon AT-1 = $95.00. Prices are for camera body only, and do not include shipping. All other Cameras are Estimate onl Canon ae-1 program. Condition is Used. Great camera for starting out light and very handy with Program setting that works great. Some dings from use and there's some damage on the left of the body also crack in the plastic near shutter speed, no effect upon camera operation and light seals are good. </p>

Canon AE-1 Jammed Shutter. Removing the bottom plate provides you with access to two of the three electromagnets in this camera. The two electromagnets control the shutter release and closing curtain mechanisms. When you cock the shutter, you will notice that the electromagnet armature meets the electromagnet core Canon AE-1. Canon AE-1 with FD 50mm f/1.8 lens. After its introduction in 1976, the Canon AE-1 quickly became a very popular camera worldwide, eventually selling millions of units. With a highly automated production process, a microprocessor to simplify the design, and a metalized-plastic top panel, Canon was able to keep costs low

Canon A-1, AE-1 and AE-1 program comparison

Canon AE-1 Camerapedia Fando

The camera I chose for this project (Canon AE-1 Program) was given to me and is very special as it was the first SLR camera brand and model that I ever purchased - not this camera specifically but the same make and model, my original is long gone. I am using it was an A2 winder and an FD 35-70mm lens Canon AE-1 Program Vivitar JC11 Lens 1:5 Macro 10 Meters, 30 fts. Toyo Optics 200mm 60ft. 3 additional lens in box Canon- Super Albinar 52mm 30ft. Vivitar Auto Thyristo 3700 Small Travel Case Must.. Canon AE-1 Program Film package - $300 (Hermann) condition: excellent make / manufacturer: Canon model name / number: AE-1 Program. QR Code Link to This Post. This 35mm film camera package is an photography set that includes one 35mm film camera, the Canon FD lenses and various accessories. A Vivitar Zoom Thyristor 3500 flash is included Canon AE-1 Program 35mm Manual SLR Film Camera W/ Albinar 75-300 mm 1:5.6 Lens. C $184.48

Canon AE-1 Film Cameras for sale eBa

The AE-1 is a very conservative camera in comparison, just adding the P mode to the predecessor AE-1. Both cameras can be used with a winder, but I am not sure, whether there was a motor drive fitting the AE-1 P, whereas the Super Program has that nice motor drive A. All in all the features of the Super Program would be more comparable to the. Walking the Streets of Havana, Cuba With the 35mm Film Canon AE-1 Program. Back in April, I ventured on a trip to Havana, Cuba with the lofty goal of capturing the culture and people there within. Another big difference between Canon AE-1 and Olympus OM-2N is that on auto mode, the OM-2N reads the light off the first curtain during exposure. Once the AE-1 mirror goes up, the meter is locked and creating an exposure from memory. The Canon line also used foam in the shutter mechanism that is commonly found as light seal around the camera back

Canon AE-1 Program (1981) Camera review

Solution. Advance the film to the next frame and focus. Set the main switch to S. To start the self-timer press the shutter button. A beep-beep sound will be emitted. The shutter will be released automatically ten seconds later. At two seconds before shutter release, the camera will begin to beep at a faster rate. SIMS Doc Id Classic Canon AE-1 Gets A Digital Upgrade. Shots of this Canon AE-1 camera-gone-digital have a lot of people scratching their heads. Originally there were a lot of that's been photoshopped. Buy Ae-1 program canon in Singapore,Singapore. Ae-1 program tested and working Message for more information Pentax, Olympus, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Minolta Get great deals on Cameras Chat to Bu Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Classic camera (Best 35mm of it's time) **good condition, shutter switch needs to be repaired (shutter works intermittently). Comes with (2) Flash units Sold as is The Canon AE-1 was a workhorse 35mm, back in the day. The Pentax MX was a compact bodied 35mm with full features, but only manual settings. The Nikon F3 was a full professional 35mm whose lenses can still be used with mid to upper grade Nikon DSLR's of today