NCS Conservation / NGC ReGrade. NCS conservation can help coins with unattractive toning, copper spots and other surface issues. Customers may submit a coin already certified by NGC for a service that includes NCS conservation and an NGC ReGrade (NCS+ReGrade). If NCS declines to conserve a particular coin under this combined service, then NGC. NGC Journals; All Activity; NGC Chat Boards ; NGC Forums ; Locked forums ; NGC Journals (old format) NGC ReGrade Vs. Crack-Out: What Works Best? posted by MV Coin If the coin was submitted under the ReGrade service and NGC determines that the grade should not be changed, it will be encapsulated in a new holder with a label bearing the same grade. If NGC determines that the grade should be lower-an extremely rare scenario-it will be handled as an Appearance Review, and NGC will offer one of the remedies. Actually just got off the phone with NGC to make sure this was correct as I wanted my coins in new holders and they let me know that EVERY coin that comes in for a regrade is cracked. The coin is given a new cert # and regraded and the NGC grade guarantee applies . i don't, however, understand the point of the post, prior to posting results and with no mention or pictures of the coins
NCS conservation can help coins with unattractive toning, copper spots and other surface issues. Customers may submit a coin already certified by NGC for a service that includes NCS conservation and an NGC ReGrade (NCS+ReGrade). If NCS declines to conserve a particular coin under this combined service, then NGC will not perform the ReGrade #RecessionProofInvesting #CashForCoins #TreasureInPocketChangeHey everyone, I have another spinoff channel called BlueRidgeCollectibles where I share my othe.. Avidly collected by a numismatic fringe, some sample slabs earn $100 to $500 or more. The most common samples are NGC 50 State quarters (about $6), NGC or PCGS silver Roosevelt dimes ($15. The Regrade service applies to coins that are already encapsulated and graded by PCGS. If a customer feels that their coin may qualify for a newly recognized variety or warrants a different grade, but they do not want to remove the coin themselves, this service may be used
Coins We Grade NGC Coin Grading Polices NG
- e, I'd try NGC regrade first (and then CAC). The reason I say that is that CAC won't/can't give you credit for the con as a DPL in its current holder. As a collector who loves old slabs and not a seller, I would rather keep the plastic than get a DPL designation until I have to sell it
- ation, then the customer should.
- Re: 1894 ngc au58 regrade. Longer answer: No, and here's how you can see why. Stand the slab on edge on a white piece of paper on a table you're seated at, about a foot in front of you so that you can see the obverse. Look at the tip of Liberty's bust and front of the cheek. You will see a grayish area here where the rest of the coin reflects.
- NGC and PCGS also offer a regrade service for coins graded by each respective entity that you would like to have regraded at a higher grade, but not risk having downgraded: You may submit NGC coins in their holders to NGC and PCGS coins in their holders to PCGS. I have heard favorable comments about the crossover and regrade programs
- If you're wondering what happened to the PVC Walking Liberty half dollar, here's your answer.Thanks for watching. Please comment, share, like and subscribe..
- Coins are graded according to NGC's grading standards, and a higher grade is not guaranteed. Fees are not refunded if a higher grade is not received. A coin submitted for ReGrade will be removed from its NGC holder by NGC staff and encapsulated with a new NGC holder, label and certification number, even if the grade does not change
NGC ReGrade Vs. Crack-Out: What Works Best? posted by MV ..
July 16, 2021 6:16AM. The 1879-O looks as if it very well might have deserved the PL designation. I believe you'd need to resubmit it as a regrade for the designation, just as you would for a higher grade. The 1884-O doesn't look PL and it's certainly not a Proof All three received an increase... the first was an ANACS 1883 PR65 Dime - NGC said PR65 Cameo. The second was a 1926 Far 6 Canadian nickel - ANACS said AU53, PCGS said AU58, the third was a 1944-D Walker, ANACS said MS64, PCGS said MS65.... I can't tell you when the ANACS graded these, but it has me looking at other coins to see if there are. REGRADE: For a coin previously graded by PCGS you feel might be worthy of a higher grade, submit coin in the holder. The coin will be removed from the PCGS holder and regraded. Grading fees will apply whether the coin upgrades or not. Coins that do upgrade will also be charged a Guarantee Premium based on the value of the coin
NGC Grading FAQs - Other Grading Topics NG
- Since 1986, PCGS has been the industry standard for the authentication and grading of rare coins. Coin grading and authentication emerged as a solution to rampant counterfeiting and coin doctoring in the collectible coin industry. With our team of renowned experts in vintage and modern U.S. and World coins, PCGS has built the most trusted brand.
- PMG Grading Tiers. US and World Notes: The Friedberg or Pick number should be referenced on the submission form when submitting notes listed in either of these references; if they are not, a fee of $5 per catalog number will be charged.A $10 adjustment fee will be charged for submission forms that must be modified prior to processing. Now opening submissions delivered the week of July 20, 2021
- The Regrade service applies to coins that are already encapsulated and graded by PCGS. If a customer feels that their coin may qualify for a newly recognized variety or warrants a different grade, but they do not want to remove the coin themselves, this service may be used. NGC receives millions of coins each year from dealers and.
- al Reholder fee. Submitters will not have to pay a Regrade fee for NCS-holdered coins to be encapsulated under NGC's Details Grading service. In the pages that follow, example
NGC Regrade- Do they all get cracked? Coin Tal
- NGC-3C Construction UCG-12 Regrade UCG-71 Terracing UCG-12 Cover Construction Culvert 2 Extension County Road 2 Relocation Prep Work AYC-2 Construction NGC-3A and NGC-3B Construction Culvert 6 Installation Fluvial Tailing Site 4 Berm Construction Year End Internal Inspectio
- That is unless NGC is under-grading by 2 and 1/2 grades these days. Great research job! AFAIK, we don't give away grades for favors; however, based on something that happened to me in the 1990's I suppose this may be done on occasion at every TPGS I worked for except INSAB where I was the finalizer
- Sports Card Grading - How to Grade Sports Cards Before Sending to BGS, PSA, SGC for Grading. I will start off and say to NOT send in a bunch of cards for grading without first reading this guide, the sites of the grading companies, and ebay completed sports card sales. Types of Cards to Grade - I would limit modern card grading to rookie cards of star players
- CGC Grading Process. CGC uses a proven, multi-step process to certify comic books, magazines, concert posters and related collectibles. The CGC grading process is designed to ensure consistency, accuracy and integrity while safeguarding your valuable collectibles. Here, you can explore the key stages of the CGC grading process
- I've submitted 2 coins for 'regrade' that went up a grade out of ~30. 1999 SD MS69 1/10 came back MS70. None went down. I did used NCS and had another coin move up to MS70 as well, 1994 SD Panda 1/10. I've had one that went from 68 to 69 after NCS. It is not often but a handful of times where the grade changed. Most of the time I prescreen
NGC Slabbed Holders. Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC) was founded in 1987 and has become one of the world's largest and most trusted third-party grading services for coins. Over its 30 years of existence, NGC has graded more than 43 million coins and employs 30 full-time coin graders Coin grading and authentication emerged as a solution to rampant counterfeiting and coin doctoring in the collectible coin industry. With our team of renowned experts in vintage and modern U.S. and World coins, PCGS has built the most trusted brand in coin grading and authentication Modern Service (1965 to Date, Maximum value $300 per coin): $28 per coin Restoration and Grading fee.; General Submissions: Fees for this service are a combination of a base grading fee and a restoration fee. The Grading Fee is based on the declared value of the coin.. The Restoration Fee is a 3% guarantee premium (min. $10) based on the value of the coin in its final grade after restoration Another New NGC Label First Releases. Last week NGC announced a special blue label, First Releases, for US and World coins received by the company or by an approved depository within the first 30 days of issue. The First Releases label was dubbed an alternative to the Early Releases label, which will remain the default designation.
Coins already certified by NGC must be submitted for regrade using one of the above mentioned grading tiers to be evaluated for . Crossover submissions at applicable grading tier levels are also reviewed for during grading. More detailed information concerning submission requirements and answers to frequently asked questions can be found on NGC. Very rare 1928 peace dollar 64+NGC CAC. Please take a look at all the photos I think you will come to the same conclusion dont let this one slip by. Also please take a look at my other items I have for sale I will be adding over 200 items over the next couple weeks. The item 1928 Peace Dollar $1 MS 64+++++ (NGC CAC STUNNING) MAGA RARE. NGC's grading standards, and a higher grade is not guaranteed. Fees are not refunded if a higher grade is not received. A coin submitted for ReGrade will be removed from its NGC holder by NGC staff and encapsulated with a new NGC holder, label and certification number, even if the grade does not change ReGrade Tier fee If you disagree with a grade assigned by NGC, you may submit the coin for review for a higher grade.Coin must be intact in its holder. Also choose a grading tier according to coin value. CrossOver Tier fee Review of PCGS-holdered coins for NGC certification. Coins will be removed from their holders and encapsulated by NGC We're talking coins in old green PCGS holders--specifically, coins labeled MS66. In an early edition of best-selling author Scott Travers' Coin Collector's Survival Manual, PCGS Founder David Hall notes that graders in the early days of the company (founded in 1986) were reluctant to give super high grades and so coins in old green holders might actually earn a higher grade if resubmitted
Regrade Service - NGC Coin Collectors Chat Board
- The Certification number is required only for coins submitted under Regrade, Crossover, Designation Review or Reholder. Note: Only PCGS-certified coins are accepted for Crossover. If submitting coins in holders other than NGC or PCGS, please include the signed Consent to Remove form with your submission
- NGC Shanghai Business Information Consulting Co., Ltd. Unit 1101-41, Shanghai Central Plaza, 381 Huaihai Middle Road, Shanghai, China 200020 (+86) 400 635 8226 toll free (+86) 21 6091 8050 (+86) 21 6091 2581 fax Service@PMGnotes.cn Germany NGC International GmbH Seidlstrasse 28, 80335 Munich, Germany +49 (0) 89 550 66 780 Service@PMGnotes.d
- Any ICG-graded coin may be resubmitted for regrade, or designation change: Any selected tier: Varies: C. Re-holder Fee: Any ICG-graded coin may be resubmitted for reholder for any reason: Varies: $5: D. ICG Guaranteed Quality Control: Any ICG-graded coin that in your opinion is over-graded. Grading fee is refunded if ICG lowers the grade.
- NGC had previously graded the only known 1889-CC Morgan Dollar in a GSA hard pack. That extraordinary coin was graded NGC MS 62 DPL. According to GSA records, an 1892-CC dollar was included in the.
The Collectors Club voucher may be applied to either the Regular Standard or Gold Shield service. You may submit your coins for either Raw, Crossover, Regrade or Reconsideration service. You cannot submit U.S. and World coins together and you cannot mix raw coins, Crossovers, Reconsiderations or Regrades on the same submission form . The PCGS allows for coins in old holders to be placed into SecureShield holders via two methods, a reholder service or a regrade service.. Coin Rarities & Related Topics: Upcoming LB Auctions, PCGS Secure Plus & NGC Metallurgic Analysis : Coin Collecting New Possible to regrade?. Can re-slab through NGC Coin is still in PF70 perfect condition. NGC Census: 1308. PF70 Silver Kennedy 2001
Complete a Submission Form. Complete CGC's simple and easy-to-use online submission form to let CGC know what collectibles you will be submitting and which services you would like. If you would like to submit for CGC Signature Series at a convention, please visit the CGC booth. Go to submission form >. 4 Welcome to the NGC Collectors Society. A vibrant community of coin collectors, the NGC Collectors Society serves to support this fascinating hobby by engaging enthusiasts from across the world, providing exclusive tools and resources, and acknowledging remarkable coin collections. Become a member> A $5 handling fee per invoice applies to all online submissions, and an $8 handling fee per invoice applies to all paper submissions. Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today. Turnaround times are estimates only and are NOT guaranteed . For this submission type, the cards will not be graded. The cards will be received and then inspected by a member of the grading team to determine if the card and PSA holder. The CGC Help Center has answers to frequently asked questions about CGC membership, submissions, grading and more
Bid with confidence on this NGC graded Morgan Silver Dollar. We believe this to be MS65 quality and could potentially regrade higher, but we will leave that up to you to decide. Either way, it is a beautiful coin for any collection! Track Page Views With. Auctiva's FREE Counter Track Page Views With. Auctiva's FREE Counte . SKU: 4556700-001. CAKED! CAKED! CAKED! This is one heck of a 1962 proof Jefferson offering incredible black and white ULTRA CAMEO contrast on the obverse. Jefferson is CAKED with frost! The reverse is arguably ULTRA CAMEO. Pristine spot-free, haze-free jet-black fields make the cameo pop off the surfaces
Coin Conservation NCS Numismatic Conservation - NG
Morgan Dollar Silver 1881 Year US Coin Errors, 1881 Year Morgan US Dollars (1878-1921), Silver MS 63 NGC Morgan Dollars (1878-1921), Silver MS 65 NGC Morgan Dollars (1878-1921), 1921 Morgan Silver Dollars For sale is an amazing looking 1880-S Morgan Silver Dollar. This coin sits in an early certification (Fatty) holder from NGC and is certified MS65DPL. Fantastic coin that skyrockets in price with a better grade. Older holders are more desirable due to the regrade frequency. This is the exact coin you will receive
HOW TO GRADE COINS WITH PCGS OR NGC - Why Should You Grade
Editor's Note: This is the second of a three-part article about direct and dealer submissions to the top two third-party grading companies, with the first installment covering the basics; the second, direct PCGS submissions; and the third, dealer NGC submissions.View Part One. View Part Three.. After analyzing benefits of the PCGS Collector Club and the NGC Collector Society, I decided to go. 1964 JEFFERSON NGC PF 67 STAR CAMEO (Nickels & 1/2 Dimes). Should be in a ULTRA CAMEO holder! Mesmerizing BLACK and WHITE contrast! Jefferson is CAKED with intense snow-white frosted ULTRA CAMEO devices. The reverse takes it up a notch offering ULTIMATE ULTR 1886 Silver Morgan Dollar NGC MS 63 DPL Deep Mirrors PL DMPL Gem Graded Coin $281.59 $319.99 previous price $319.99 12% off 12% off previous price $319.99 12% of
Buy the Holder, Not the Coin - 10 Certification Slabs to
- Old brown NGC holder, coin shows very well and would be a great candidate for a higher regrade or CAC. 1952 NGC Loncoln Wheat Proof PR 66 RD old NGC brown holder. Shipped with USPS First Class
- 1994 PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION R5 . NGC GRADED PROOF 69 ULTRA CAMEO. NO STEPS REGRADE CANDIDATE!! in the Inauguration R5 category was sold for R635.00 on 26 May at 22:46 by Heritage Coin Traders in George (ID:515502374
- The ones in old PCGS or NGC holders bring strong premiums. 1. coinbuf Posts: It's actually a secondary gain of little import when I acquire consecularity on such a resub. $360 for a regrade on an entire 1892 proof set (1c-5c-10c--25c-50c-$1) can be worth it for one plus on one larger coin in an already high-grade set, congruently toned.
- d is that if.
- > > Couldn't NGC just be a better value for grading???? > > > > > > In my history, I have seen coins upgraded thru NGC > > > from PCGS, and I > > > have seen coins returned from NGC because they say > > > the coin didnt > > > fit their bill for the grade. I have sent coins into > > > both companies > > > for regrade, some make it, and some don.
- For Sale: 1915-P Gold $5 Half Eagle - ANACS Au-55 For Sale: Dansco 7179 Morgan 1891-1921 Album For Sale: NGC / PCGS World Coins For Sale: 1938 Dated Jefferson Nickel Concept ANACS MS69 DCAM CCF Selling Rule
- Morgandude11 said: ↑. Given that PCGS is cautious in grading the 4 key dates of the Peace Dollar series—1921, 1928, 1934s, and 1935s, as there are big jumps in price for high grade coins, I would not consider an upgrade. The TPGs don't want to chance over grading those dates, as they lose credibly in the market with overgraded examples.
.. NGC coin grading is a way to have professional numismatists as well as professional coin graders closely examine a coin you may have, authenticate the coin, and seal it in a protective case along with the printed provenance and details about the coin. NGC coin grading also uses anti-counterfeiting measures in its coin slabbing procedure CAC? Gold Bean? Please, enlighten me I only really know about PCGS and NGC. 1. Share. Report Save. level 1 Might be a 65. Maybe consider CAC before trying to regrade if that is an option for you. 2. Share. Report Save. level 1 · 6m. Definitely looks like a 65 in terms of bag marks - it would come down to how strong the luster is and it's. Table Games. PDF. WORD. Version 7 Minimum Internal Control Standards - Group 1. Compliance Required January 1, 2015. Document. PDF. WORD. Overview of MICS Adoption Process
- I have a full red early Lincoln that currently resides in an older NGC MS-65 Red holder. Part of the reverse label on the holder has been ripped off. Were I to resubmit the coin to have it put in a new NGC holder would I receive the same grade as the old holder or do they regrade it? Point is, I like the MS-65 Red grade and don't want to risk losing it
- Zentalquabula. Jun 10, 2011. #13. My 07 cents (02 cents after taxes and inflation) is that an NGC coin is worth about 1/2 a grade lower than the same grade of PCGS. IGC is worth about 1 1/2 grades lower than PCGS and ANACS is 2 grades lower. So for example an ANACS 68 is worth about the same value as a PCGS 66
- The fee for reconsideration will be the usual regrade fee plus 1% of value (based on PCGS Price Guide or the declared value whichever is higher), the company said in its release. PCGS dealers and club members have wondered why the company didn't offer this as NGC does with its Numismatic Conservation Service
- MINT or MT (PSA 9 or SGC 96): A MINT card will be a nearly perfect card that looks as clean and sharp as the day it was printed. There will be no surface flaws, bends, creases or stains on the front or the back.The picture will be centered within the borders with a ratio of 55/45 or better all-around and the corners and edges will be sharp and clean like a new business card
- Grading US Franklin Half Dollars - How To Grade Franklin Halves. Disclaimer: This is just a guide to give you an idea of what your coin might grade. Often coins will grade higher on one side vs. the other. In example, it's possible for a coin to grade G4 on its obverse, but grade VG8 on its reverse. Also, this guide is not a claim that one's.
Hi, new here with a question about PL and DPL Morgan
Vintage cards deserve a vintage service. BVG allows for 1980 and prior sports cards to be graded with the respect and attention they deserve. Quality vintage grading service for your pre-1981. Beckett Authentication Services & Beckett Grading Services. Donald E Stephens Convention Center. 5555 N River Rd. Rosemont, IL 60018 United States Something is fishy, just buy his and regrade with NGC for a good profit. Good luck with that. Reply. Walter L Schmidt Reply to Richard Margolis 9 months ago His show will be taped and replayed at. NGC MS 70 View Coin : UNITED STATES S$1 2019(W) Eagle First Releases Struck at West Point Mint NGC MS 70 View Coin : UNITED STATES TIME for a regrade. View Coin : UNITED STATES 25C 2020 W V75 Privy Weir Farm Historic Site Early Releases NGC MS 64 View Coin : UNITED STATES 25C 2020 W V75 Privy Weir Farm Historic Site Early Releases.
NGC FAQ Frequently Asked Questions About Coin Grading NG
- NGC gives a guarantee for any coin it has certified (for so long as the coin remains in its slab), meaning that if a coin fails to trade in the marketplace for as much as the price associated with the grade given it by NGC, NGC either will buy the coin from the owner at the price associated with the certified grade or will regrade the coin.
- As of June 14, 2017 NGC registry set competition was modified as follows: The NGC Registry ranks sets first according to the set's score. If two or more sets have the same score, the NGC Registry will break the tie by ranking the sets based on the percentage of NGC-certified coins in the set
- REGRADE: For a coin previously graded by PCGS you feel might be worthy of a higher grade, submit coin in the holder. The coin will be removed from the PCGS holder and regraded. Grading fees will apply whether the coin upgrades or not Coin grading services came into existence in the 1980s. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), founded in.
- Professional Coin Grading Service. Collectibles. Multi Location Business Find locations. Business Profile. Professional Coin Grading Service. 1610 E Saint Andrew Pl Unit 150. Santa Ana, CA 92705.
- The following article is a draft section of our Ike Book and is presented here in hopes it can shed some light on TPG's and Ike grading. Any feedback would be most appreciated. SECTION X: GRADING IKES The ANA recognizes that there is no single grading standard, and that conspicuous disclosure of the methodologies utilized is important to the understanding of how a coin is graded
- This demonstration is not done on a jeep wrangler. In the video I'm using a Chevy Silverado to demonstrate how you can check for a parasitic draw on your veh..
1894 ngc au58 regrade - VAMWorld 2
NGC's standards are described in essay format here: Breakout and submit (very risky in my opinion), send in with a crossover or return request, or an open request to regrade, and leave it in the ICG holder when I submit (again very risky, in my opinion). Any opinions? Michael Bugeja says. December 31, 2010 at 5:11 am NGC Fees: Modern is $16 Economy is $22 (max value $300), Gold is $25, Regular is $30. Variety Plus is +$15, Mint errors are +$15, and Medals/Tokens are based on tier price. Imaging is $5 or $15 depending on what you want done. For World Coins - $17 for Modern, $22 for Economy. New - now offering CAC submissions 1-800-872-6467 Ext. 1277. DavidM@HA.com. View Bio. David Mayfield is a Vice President at Heritage Auctions. David started collecting coins at the age of nine and has been trading at coin shows since he was ten years old. David became a full time coin dealer in the early 80's, and has been a regular on the national and international coin show. I might tell him, I am going to crack this coin out to regrade it. I'll figure it in the trade at $3,300 regardless of what happens but if it upgrades, I will pay you more.. If a dealer.
Get Cracking on 'Crack-outs' Scott Travers Rare Coin
- With PSA's Auction Prices Realized, collectors can search for auction results of trading cards, tickets, packs, coins and pins certified by PSA
- NGC Double Thick Holder Tier fee + $5 Coins 4.5 to 9 mm thick (and have a diameter of 45 mm or less) are placed in a Double Thick Holder. Must be submitted on a separate submission form. ReGrade Tier fee If you disagree with a grade assigned by NGC, you may submit the coin for review for a higher grade.Coin must be intact in its holder
- CROSSOVERS AND REGRADES AT NGC AND PCGS Another approach is to leave a certified coin in its holder and take advantage of one of the crossover or regrade programs offered by the major grading services. These include automatic line-~ signals as well as more sophisticated visual ones, based on divergences and failure swings. It can also be.
- 1885 10C Seated Dime PR65+CAM PCGS/CAC. Price: $1,750.00. CAC certified for quality and originality. Sharply struck design elements combine with sparkling surfaces. Nice cameo contrast and mirrors that are as deep as the sea! So near PR66, you wonder if this is a candidate for regrade
- Trying to get some help with these three coins I just got back from NGC [Info Request] Close. 10. Posted by. Now cholesterol-free, same great taste. 4 years ago. Archived. Trying to get some help with these three coins I just got back from NGC [Info Request
- NGC VG 8 (No pedigree) Nice low grade double dime with a classic circulated look. View Coin: 1877: UNITED STATES 25C 1877 S JULES REIVER COLLECTION NGC XF 45 Ex: Jules Reiver Collection Gray original surfaces with crud in all the right places. CAC approved, could regrade AU50. View Coin: 1878: UNITED STATE
- Regrade: For a coin previously graded by PCGS you feel might be worthy of a higher grade, submit coin in the holder. The coin will be removed from the PCGS holder and regraded. Grading fees will apply whether the coin upgrades or not. Coins that do upgrade will also be charged a Guarantee Premium based on the value of the coin
Crackout Challenge - PCGS says PVC Residue, what does
Fact: Proof Like Morgan Dollars must have 2-5 inches of a clear mirror finish. If the coin is held in front of a ruler the 2 inch mark or better must be obvious and without any distortion. Fact: Just because a label on a slabbed coin, or a seller claims a Morgan Dollar is DMPL or PL does not mean it's a fact CAC APPROVED NGC MS64 1882 QUARTER EAGLE. Only 4,000 business strikes were made and the 1882 quarter eagle is scarce in properly graded MS64 and rare in Gem Uncirculated. This very choice example would possibly regrade MS64+ if resubmitted and it is somewhat reflective with considerable frost seen on both sides
- When you send coins to NGC that are already graded you have several options. For this coin, I sent it in for designation review. At NGC, they keep the grade as is, but will evaluate coins for special designations like FT, Full Bands for Mercury dimes, Full Steps for Jeffersons, Full Head for Standing Liberty quarters, Full Bell Lines for Franklin halves, etc
- If I had more trust in NGC, I would send this . one back for regrade. If any regular coin . dealer sends this one back for regrade it will . grade PF70. I can not find any imperfection . under 10 x Magnification
- Hong Kong Express Submission Schedule. The submission deadline is 5:00 PM (GMT+8) Hong Kong time on the dates listed above. We suggest you call +852 2194 6688 to schedule an appointment to drop off your coins and banknotes at the Hong Kong Office or check our Show Schedule for an event near you
- e condition and value of the coin or lot. We DO NOT guarantee coin grades on any of our lots. Please study photos carefully and Video during the auction as well as asking questions before bidding. We may be reached at 402-290-8355 prior to the auction M-F 9am-7PM EST
- Careful readers will note that in the rarity section above, I have suggested that there may be two Uncirculated 1856-O double eagles known. There is a coin currently in an AU58+ holder (#2 in the Condition Census above) that I believe should regrade as an MS60 or 61 if it were resubmitted to either PCGS or NGC
Albanese Rare Coins, Inc. is America's premier rare coin dealer. On behalf of our clients, we assemble portfolios of rare investment grade coins for investors seeking diversity of their assets and a potentially high rate of capital appreciation. In fact, we've created some of the world's greatest rare coin portfolios. Albanese Rare Coins is a father and son owned rare coin business that will. A. While ICG does not have any requirements when it comes to shipping your coins to us, we do recommend the following: -Use 2.5in x 2.5in mylar flips with no tape or staples, simply folded over to prevent coin from sliding out. -Use a box instead of a bubble mailer or envelope, double boxed if possible Steve in Tampa. Numismatist. May 13. Welcome to the Paper Money forum @Noteguy. As mentioned above, RCGS was a second tier grading company and not particularly that popular. When I submit previously graded notes for grading, I take the note out of the existing holder before sending it in. Others don't
GTG 1944-D Jefferson Nickel (NGC) #2 Page 3 Coin Tal
- Nice CAC approved coin that would regrade a 64+ or an MS65 today. Louis Eliasberg reportedly had two rolls of these in his 1996 auction -- I own two of them -- and presumably his first string coin was a proof of this same issue. NGC MS 64 Ex: Louis Eliasberg, Sr
- Specialties: Specialist in rare coins. Conducting weekly auctions of coins certified by PCGS, NGC & ANACS. Established in 2010. Since launching in 2010, GreatCollections has now auctioned more than 350,000 certified coins worth more than $100 million. Buyers and consignors take advantage of GreatCollections' low commission rates, personalized service, discounted PCGS/NGC grading rates and more
- [WTS] Beautifully toned Mercury, gold CAC NGC fatty Mercury and undergraded Walker! Open to reasonable offers! Close. 1. Posted by. 5. 2 years ago. Archived.
- If you want to build a full collection of really beautiful cameo frosted 1936-42 proof coins, you simply cannot hold out strictly for PCGS/NGC examples. Buy them raw, in non-designated PCGS/NGC holders. Sprinkle a few cameo designated PCGS/NGC examples into the collection if you find them and your finances allow it
- Certified by NGC to AU 58 (in old NGC holder, regrade candidate?). Highly lustrous surface. 01117. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Shipping and handling. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options
- While Blanchard has a promising history in Gold IRA investments and is decently ranked by The IRA Guide, other firms that have surpassed in ranking should not be overlooked. Always check out our in-depth researches on the rests of the gold IRA companies. If one is going to invest in a Gold IRA, then it is only right to invest in the best
PCGS Regrading — Collectors Univers
ASG Grading Tiers Maximum Value (USD) Fee (USD) Unlimited Value WalkThrough: Unlimited: $450: High Value WalkThrough: $500,000: $225: WalkThrough: $100,000: $11 > Subject: RE: [Colonial Numismatics] PCGS vs. NGC > > > What makes you so sure that the buyer of the NJ coin in the Heritage auction was > a registry collector (or even someone who intends to keep the coin in a slab)? I > know for a fact that the underbidder was not. and that person dropped out at > 23,000 hammer. >